Wednesday, September 03, 2014

A Quick Update

We are now home and the doctor appointment went well.  Thankfully, my fluid levels are still high but have gone down to 30, so I didn’t need a reduction.  Vivien's heart rate was good and she seems to be doing fine.  I am 2 cm dilated, which is progress, although she has not dropped.  They offered to induce, but we are opting to wait one more week.  I will go in next week and most likely do an elective c-section at 41 weeks.  We are still praying about our options at that point, (possibly stripping membranes or breaking water) but hoping to go into labor naturally this week.  God knows if Vivien will do better with a c-secion or normal labor and we trust Him to show us.  In the meantime, thank you everyone for your prayers for His will to be done and for her continued safety in my womb until the perfect time for her to arrive!

No comments: